recKids Before & After School Care
recKids Inclement Weather Policy
Parents, please note that recKids Child Care schedules will be adjusted according to Warwick School District closings and delays:
- WSD 2 hour delay: Before School Care in Elementary Schools will begin at 8:40 am and run until 10:00 am
- WSD Closing: recKids Snowy Day Camp is available to registered students grades K-6 at Lititz recCenter 6:40 am – 6:00 pm
- WSD Early Dismissal: No After School recKids Care – students will be bused home or to alternate care designated by parents.
For more info, please contact recKids@lititzrec.com.
recKIDS Before & After School Programs
We are proud to be a child care partner for Warwick School District families! recKids programs provide before/after school care, summer care, and school cancellation/school holiday care. Our experienced and dedicated staff invite families to join the recKids Early Bird Kids Club (EBKC), After-School Kids (ASK), or Older Kids Club (OKC)!
- Who? recKids child care programs serve students in grades K-6. recKids is a state licensed program and qualifying CCIS families are welcome!
- ASK Grades K-3 at each Warwick Elementary School
- OKC Grades 4-6 at Lititz recCenter – bussing is provided from each elementary building by Warwick School District
- Early Birds Kids Club starting at 6:40 am (kids may bring breakfast or purchase breakfast at the school cafeteria)
- ASK and OKC after school programs are open until 6:00 pm
- Flexible Part-time and Full-time options for care
- Snowy Day and scheduled School Closings care also available at Lititz recCenter!
- Homework time, healthy snacks, game/arts/crafts time, music, and gross motor “play” time
- Access to gymnasiums and playgrounds
- Summer child care also available at Lititz recCenter!
- How? Pre-Registration is required for recKids programs (before & after school care, summer care, and special day/snowy day camps) and begins in March each year. Registration is on-going as spaces in programs remain available. Programs are capped according to PA DHS child/staff ratios.
For recKids scheduling, registration materials, and registration and enrollment fee information, please contact recKids@lititzrec.com, 717.626.5096 ext 234.
recKids Parent Handbook
recKids 2019-2020 Registration Forms