Meet Our Trainers!
Personal training is a specialty at Lititz recCenter! Customizable one-on-one or small group training is available at your convenience with more than a dozen certified personal trainers on staff.
Set goals, get started safely, and progress at a pace that is right for you as you build strength, confidence, and independence in your fitness and wellness routines.
Schedule a time to meet the Trainer that best fits your goals!
Complete our Training REQUEST FORM at the very bottom of this page.
Have your set your S.M.A.R.T. Goals to create a successful program? If not, speak with one of our friendly Personal Trainers today!
What are S.M.A.R.T. Goals?
- Specific: Vague goals are challenging to attain. If you don’t specify something, you won’t know when you’ve achieved it. Instead of saying something ambiguous like “I want to lose weight,” write down a specific number of pounds you want to lose.
- Measurable: Your fitness goal should be quantifiable, so you can track your daily progress. With a measurable goal, you can know for sure when you’ve reached a milestone.
- Attainable: Set realistic fitness goals to keep you from getting discouraged. Be honest about your current fitness level and what you can reasonably expect to accomplish considering your schedule and other commitments.
- Relevant: Relevance is the why behind your goal — think about how accomplishing that objective would enhance your life. When your fitness goal is relevant to you, you will be more motivated to put in the work necessary to achieve it.
- Time-bound: Setting a deadline for your fitness goal will prevent you from feeling aimless and push you to stay on track, so you don’t stray from the timeline. Make sure your deadline is realistic yet challenging.
Meet our Lititz recCenter Certified Personal Training Staff!
Ready to get started in Personal Training?
Complete our Training REQUEST FORM here and our Training Team will be in touch to get your training session scheduled.
For general info about Personal Training, booking options, etc contact SimonAbabou@lititzrec.com
or call 717-626-5096 ext 239
Personal and Performance Training is also available at Lititz recROC and Rock Lititz campus!