Facility Hours of Operation
Lititz recCenter and recROC Facilities are OPEN to Members and Guests.
Members access Lititz recCenter facilities for free, year-round. Daily Guest passes can be purchased at the Front Desk.
Guests: $15 Adult $10 Youth/Senior (2 and under are free)
Lititz recCenter Facility Hours
Lititz recCenter FALL Facility Hours
- Mon – Thurs 5 am – 9 pm
- Friday 5 am – 8 pm
- Sat 6 am – 6 pm
- Sun 8 am – 6 pm
Visiting recROC? Check recROC hours of operation HERE for bouldering and fitness training at Rock Lititz POD2.
Visiting Lititz Springs Pool? Check outdoor pool hours HERE.
Lititz recCenter Holiday Hours
- Easter Sunday CLOSED
- Memorial Day Open 7 am – Noon
- July 4 Open 7 am – Noon (* Sat July 3 OPEN 7 am – 3 pm*)
- Labor Day Open 7 am – Noon
- Thanksgiving Day Open 7 am – Noon
- Christmas Eve Open 5 am – 2 pm
- Christmas Day CLOSED
- New Year’s Eve Open 5 am – 6 pm
- New Year’s Day Open 8 am – 6 pm
*Please note that hours for specific areas (kidZone, indoor pools, etc) might vary from facility hours on holidays.*
Lititz recCenter Indoor Pool Hours
- Mon – Thurs Main Pool: 5:30 am -8:45 pm Splash Pool: 6 am – 8:45 pm
- Friday Main Pool: 5:30 am -7:45 pm Splash Pool: 6 am – 7:45 pm
- Sat Main Pool: 6 am – 5:45 pm Splash Pool: 7:30 am – 5:45 pm
- Sun Main Pool: Noon – 5:45 pm Splash Pool: Noon – 5:45 pm
Please note that WINTER COMPETITIVE SWIM SEASON will impact the MAIN POOL schedule. See our daily schedule for swim meet announcements HERE.
kidZone Babysitting Hours
- Mon-Fri 8 am – 1 pm Mon-Thurs 4-8 pm *(no Friday evening hours)
- Sat 8 am – Noon (No kidZone hours on Sundays)
*Please note kidZone hours might be adjusted due to Holiday openings/closings*
recZone Hours (staffed)
- School-Year : Mon-Fri 3 – 8 pm
- Summer: Mon – Fri 5:30 – 8 pm
- FunZone is temporarily closed during COVID-19 recovery phases – we look forward to re-opening soon!
*Please note that kidZone, funZone, and recZone hours might be affected by holiday schedules or inclement weather schedule changes.*
*In case of inclement weather please tune to WGAL News 8 (www.wgal.com) or CBS 21 Stormwatch (www.cbs21.com)*